Fairview Plan: Ready – Set – Go (Hebrews 12:1-2)
Hi, my name is Lai Salmonson and I would like to invite you to become part of the Outrech team of Fairview Baptist Church. Click here to join the Outreach Mailing List to receive periodic news and events. God bless you and I hope you grow closer to our Lord and Savior, Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God! Email me if you would like to join the Outreach Team. The team's responsibility is to prepare prayer walks, be available to share the gospel, and help in outreach functions throughout the year.
1) Ready. (What’s the result/goal?)
· Help fellow believers in Jesus to fulfill the Great Commission by getting the training and tools necessary to share the gospel to their circle of influence here, there, and everywhere. (Matt 28:19-20)
2) Set. (Why share?)
· To be purpose driven to obey God’s command to share the gospel. (Matt 28:19-20)
· Always be prepared to share your testimony to anyone that asks. (1 Peter 3:15)
· Obey the greatest commandments. Love God and your neighbor. (Mark 12:30-31)
3) Go. (How do we share?)
· Prayer (Philippians 4:4-7, Ephesians 3:14-20)
a) Share Jesus Without Fear (1 Peter 3:15) In this beginner's Christian Life University Class you are learning to diagnose the spiritual health of someone and sharing the gospel without memorizing scripture.
b) Way of the Master (1 Peter 3:15) In this advanced Christian Life University Class you are learning to use the 10 Commandments to share the gospel.
c) The ROCC - Reaching Our Community for Christ - Visitations ministry.
a) Prayer Walking through neighborhoods.
b) Be a part of The ROCC to invite new move-in folks in communities around us to Fairview worship and events.
c) Share with your circle of influence or Faith Five.d) Go on a mission trip
Fairview 1st Annual Prayer Walk - May 31, 2009